- Advertisement of units in local newspapers, rental property media, & Bermont Realty website.
- Obtain and screen tenants prior to lease commitment.
- Prepare and negotiate leases with Tenants.
- Security deposits are held in Bermont Management Trust Account.
- Inspection reports are completed both at move-in / move-out of the property.
- Collect rent and deposit proceeds in a timely manner to the Owner's bank account.
- Monthly statements are provided to owner.
- Random & annual inspections of the property to ensure proper maintenance.
- Respond to tenant complaints and arrange for any necessary upkeep and emergency repairs.
- Handle any eviction procedure that may become necessary.
- Keep abrest of all Residential Tenancy Law.
- Non-resident withholding tax deducted and remitted to Canada Revenue Agency for our of country owners.
- No hidden costs for mileage, monthly statements, etc. all is included in the management fee.
- Bermont Property Management is on 24-hour call, including weekends.
Copyright 2018 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.