Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 60 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1963
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
Browse by Neighbourhood
33 BERRYMORE Drive: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4365703
33 BERRYMORE Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8N 2Y5$604,500Single FamilyCourtesy of Brian C Cyr of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,934 sq. ft.180 m2This beautiful 6 bedroom 1934 sq. ft. home is located in one of the most sought after areas in all of St. Albert--Berrymore Drive! Located steps from parks and the river trail system, perfect for nature enthusiasts, this 2-story with finished basement offers ample space for the entire family or executive couple looking for a prestigious location and ultra chic residence. With its fantastic curb appeal & spacious design with vaulted ceilings it presents an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a comfortable and charming place to call home. The original charm gives you an impressive canvas to make your own or to simply move in & enjoy. Many upgrades throughout the years including professional landscaping, cedar shakes, furnace and HWT. An absolute must see! More details
31 BELMONT Drive: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4362499
31 BELMONT Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8N 0C6$435,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Leanne Kjenner of YEGPro Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,062 sq. ft.99 m2This charming 1950s bungalow is located in the mature neighbourhood of Braeside St Albert and boasts 1100 sq ft of living space. The house features 2 bedrooms upstairs and 1 down with an in-law suite, making it perfect for first time buyers or those who enjoy having guests over. The house also has 2 full bathrooms upstairs, including an ensuite in the master bedroom. The house has undergone several renovations and updates, including new shingles in 2021, new tiles on the main floor 3-4 years ago, and an updated kitchen 2 years ago. The garden door in the living room area and landing to the existing deck have been added to provide easy access to the outdoors. The master bedroom has been expanded with a walking closet/ensuite added for the last 5 years. The appliances include a gas range and a fridge bought used a few years ago. The basement has new carpet on stairs, all new vinyl throughout unit, and fresh paint throughout . More details
52 BROADVIEW Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4355654
52 BROADVIEW Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 0B2$389,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Ricky Aujla of Century 21 Bravo Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,795 sq. ft.167 m2Prime Location & Serene Living in St. Albert! Nestled in Braeside, this charming 1795 sqft 2-storey split offers abundant space. Boasting 3+1 bedrooms, large kitchen, 3 baths, and a partially finished basement. Enjoy stainless steel appliances, hardwood & ceramic tile flooring. Resting on a peaceful street with a lush backyard, just minutes from downtown and St. Albert Trail. Your tranquil retreat awaits! In 2010, extensive updates were undertaken, including a new furnace, replacement of windows and front door (except basement), installation of a dishwasher, upgraded lighting fixtures, and refreshing of interior doors, hardware, trim work, and ceilings. New hardwood floors and 12x24 tiles were introduced, and the main floor powder room was fully renovated. Around 2018, the hot water tank was replaced, and last year the fridge and washing machine were upgraded. More details
25 BALMORAL Drive: St. Albert Vacant Lot/Land for sale : MLS®# E4356697
25 BALMORAL Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8N 0B7$340,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Brice J Laidler of Black Sheep Realty
- MLS® Num:
- 2Welcome to Braeside St. Albert one of the cities most sought after communities! This lot has massive amounts of potential and unlike most lots in the community that are situated on the hill side in one way or another this is a flat lot measuring at just over 696 Sqm! It also sits at the top of the hill and is an amazing S/SE facing corner lot with street exposure on two sides as well as ally access. More details
14 BIRCH Drive: St. Albert Vacant Lot/Land for sale : MLS®# E4360665
14 BIRCH Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8N 0C9$314,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Ryan J Boser of Sarasota Realty
- MLS® Num:
- E4360665Fantastic opportunity! Located in mature Braeside in the heart of St. Albert a 46’ x 150’ lot on a beautiful tree-lined street. This serviced lot is ready for development and proposed plans are available to show building potential. This large lot gives many building options included single family detached homes and half duplex development with front and rear lane access as well as sunny south exposure in your backyard. Numerous homes in this area have seen redevelopment in this revitalized community of St Albert. Just minutes to all amenities! Schools, rinks, farmers market, parks, walking trails, shopping and super easy access to the Anthony Henday! Perfect infill lot to build your dream home!!!! More details
211 47 STURGEON Road: St. Albert Condo for sale : MLS®# E4355201
211 47 STURGEON Road St. Albert St. Albert T8N 0E8$115,000CondoCourtesy of Nicole Bosse of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 931 sq. ft.87 m2Finally! An affordable and logical entry into homeownership in St.Albert, or the perfect addition to your rental portfolio with this 2 bedroom condo in Braeside. Beautifully located right beside the Sturgeon River and a quick walk to wonderful walking trails throughout the city. Not to mention a quick commute to St.Albert's downtown to enjoy the farmers market in the summer - or shopping and restaurants year round! Whether purchasing for yourself or for tenants to enjoy - you'll appreciate the layout of this home featuring a large living room with balcony, eat in kitchen with STAINLESS STEEL appliances (including dishwasher), granite countertops and great cabinets, and two good sized bedrooms. Complete with full bathroom, storage closet and linen closet too. Tons of potential here waiting for you to make it yours! More details
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.