Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 57 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1964
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
Forest Lawn (St. Albert)St. Albert
Browse by Neighbourhood
23 FLAGSTONE Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4332482
23 FLAGSTONE Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1R2$575,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Nicole L McFatridge of Sarasota Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,124 sq. ft.197 m2Welcome to this beautifully renovated home in the desirable neighbourhood of Forest Lawn backing onto a ravine! This fully finished 5 bedroom 2 storey home is situated on a tree lined street with a private sunny west facing tranquil backyard. The main floor has a wonderful open concept layout, bright kitchen with a cozy corner sitting nook, living room highlighted with a liquid fuel fireplace, spacious formal dining room & large bright living room off a spacious front foyer. Direct access to the large deck from the living room, kitchen & formal dining. A bedroom/office space & 2pc bath complete the main level. Upper level boast a primary suite with a 3pc ensuite & large closet w/barn doors, 2 additional bedrooms & 4pc bath. The ff basement offers an additional bedroom, rec room, 3pc bath, laundry room, & ample storage space. Updates incl: shingles ‘22, German Tilt Turn windows, Hardie Board siding, furnaces ‘21, driveway/sidewalk ‘20, flooring, built-in speakers in living room & kitchen and so much more. More details
30 FINCH Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4325506
30 FINCH Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1Y6$449,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Cheryl O Rolfe of Local Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,207 sq. ft.112 m2Have you been waiting for THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME to call your own? With 4 bedrooms, a den plus 3 full bathrooms... this is most likely the best home for you. There is no need to dream of all the upgrades you want in your new home as this home includes a long list of ALL the work that already has been done. ENJOY the incredible renovated kitchen, all 3 bathrooms are renovated and are full 4 pce bathrooms with tubs. Additional upgrades include: Hi efficiency furnace, newer windows, bamboo hardwood upstairs and vinyl plank downstairs, garage built in 2013, shingles in 2016, new concrete in 2017, HWT, fence, eaves and new washer/dryer in 2019, fresh paint last year including deck and fence. The location is handy to schools, parks, walking paths and this Crescent has a lovely treed canopy. The fully fenced backyard has a two tiered deck, privacy galore for entertaining or just relaxing. Move in and ENJOY YOUR HOME from day one. Take advantage of all the upgrades included in the low price. More details
80 FLEETWOOD Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4331673
80 FLEETWOOD Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1R5$399,900Single FamilyCourtesy of David M Pickering of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,278 sq. ft.119 m2Located in the mature community of Forest Lawn this family home is close to great schools, parks and walking trails. This fully finished 1278 sqft bungalow features an open concept design with a large kitchen area, dining room to fit the whole family and spacious living room. The main floor has three good sized bedrooms each with ample closet space. Both the 4 piece bathroom and the 2 piece ensuite have been recently renovated. The lower level has a spacious family room, office/den, 3 piece bathroom, laundry room and storage area. The home has newer shingles (2021), windows (2018), flooring (2018), internal doors and trim (2018). The home has an oversized double heated garage, a south-west facing backyard and is located on a beautiful tree lined street. More details
63 FOREST Drive: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4330270
63 FOREST Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1X3$379,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Raman Duhra of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,211 sq. ft.113 m2Welcome to your dream home! This charming bungalow with over 2200 sq/ft living space is located in the sought-after area of Forest Lawn & is waiting for you to move in! With 4 beds & 2.5 baths, this cozy home is perfect for families or anyone who loves space. The open living room has a fireplace & large windows, providing natural light & a warm ambiance. The bright airy kitchen boasts ample sunlight & cabinets for storage, the adjacent dining room is perfect for entertaining guests. The main floor includes a primary bedroom & 2-pc ensuite, 2 additional beds, & a 4-pc bath.The finished basement has a large rec room, wet bar, bedroom, 3-pc bath, & spacious storage room. The laundry room is conveniently located down the stairs, making it easy to keep your home organized. The beautiful backyard is fully fenced, landscaped, & perfect for outdoor gatherings. You'll enjoy a private deck with a privacy wall, mature trees.The front drive access has a large pad for RV parking. Close to schools, ravines, & Henday! More details
24 FALCON Crescent: St. Albert Vacant Lot/Land for sale : MLS®# E4331154
24 FALCON Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1T9$329,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Doris S Wyatt of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- E4331154ONE OF A KIND PIE SHAPED 10,000 Sq. Ft. IN THE HEART OF ST. ALBERT! This rare find lot located in Forest Lawn located close to parks, ravines, and all levels of schooling! Walk to the FARMERS MARKET or hop on your bike for a quick ride to Fountain park pool and recreation centre. This lot is tucked away in a quiet mature neighbourhood filled with boulevard trees! With 56 feet of frontage, it has walkout potential or could work for a duplex! Build now and enjoy your new home on this beautiful tree lined street! More details
88 FOREST Grove: St. Albert Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4329657
88 FOREST Grove St. Albert St. Albert T8N 3K6$224,900CondoCourtesy of Bob Gislason of Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,161 sq. ft.108 m2Beautiful Renovated 1161 sq ft 3 bedroom Townhouse in a quiet location that backs onto a Green Space. The Main Floor features a bright kitchen with newer appliances , ample cupboards and new vinyl plank flooring, a two piece bathroom, a large Living Room / Dining area with a lot of natural light, hardwood flooring, a fireplace and patio doors leading to a deck. The upper level has a large Primary bedroom c/w a two piece bathroom, two good sized bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. One of the features of this home is the South Facing Backyard that backs onto a green space. The yard has been transformed into a large double level deck that is great for entertaining Friends and Family. The Lower Level has a large Family / Rec Room, a laundry area and plenty of storage room. The unit has an attached single garage & a parking pad in front of it. Other upgrades includes newer window, hot water tank, new vanities & vinyl flooring in the bathrooms. Great Location close to schools, walking trails & access to the Henday More details
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.
What is the median income of a St. Albert resident?
Government of Alberta 2019 data shows that the median household income in St. Albert is $131,300 per year, higher than the national median of $66,800 a year.