Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 60 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1963
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
Browse by Neighbourhood
8 KINGSMEADE Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4372659
8 KINGSMEADE Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 4C8$899,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Ian K Robertson of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,830 sq. ft.Located in the heart of Kingswood/Regency Heights on Kingsmeade Cr, this custom built gorgeous 1830sqft 4-bedroom Bungalow with triple car garage & 2 bedrooms on the main floor is a rare find. Upon entering you feel the warmth of this home reflected in the custom millwork throughout, hand scraped hardwood floors, wrought iron accents, luxurious crown molding & elevated baseboards. The main floor features a gorgeous primary suite with 5 pc spa inspired ensuite, large walk-in closet, an additional 4 pc bathroom to accommodate family members, large office, family room with feature wall fireplace & entertainment center. The granite kitchen with breakfast bar island, built in ovens, s/s appliances & large eating nook leading you to your covered patio. The lower level features 2 huge bedrooms, additional 4-Pc bath, recreation room with feature wall fireplace & a large workout area. Enjoy your fully landscaped yard with in-ground sprinklers all located a stones throw from…walking trails, parks a skating rink! More details
12 KNIGHTS Court: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4370930
12 KNIGHTS Court St. Albert St. Albert T8N 6S8$819,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Loretta Oswald of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,871 sq. ft.WOW! Welcome home to this WALKOUT BUNGALOW with HEATED TRIPLE garage! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac this home will tick all the boxes! A total of 4 bedrms (2 up, 2 down) + private den with separate exterior access. Upon entering you are welcomed with loads of natural light streaming in from floor to ceiling South facing windows. 12 Ft ceilings in front foyer & main floor great room give it a grand look. Chef's kitchen with S/S appliances, pantry & loads of prep space is open to the Great room w/ 3-sided f/p. The dining rm/flex rm is perfect for hosting family & friends! Primary suite has a 4 pc ensuite & custom W/I closet. Main floor is completed with 2nd bedrm, 4 pc bath & laundry. Bright rec rm w/ heated flooring is the perfect place to hang out, with built-in cabinetry, F/P, bar area & more floor to ceiling windows to flood the room with light! 2 large bedrms, 4 pc bath & loads of storage! Den can be a 5th bedrm or a perfect home office. Private yard w/ huge Brazillian deck, close to parks & trails! More details
38 KINGSBURY Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4366402
38 KINGSBURY Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 6W6$749,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Sharon Y Gregresh of Century 21 Masters
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,850 sq. ft.Discover the charm of this 1 1/2 storey residence, nestled in the prestigious Kingswood subdivision of St. Albert. This home boasts a unique walkout basement and a spacious triple attached garage, offering both convenience and style. Located on the sought-after Kingsbury Crescent, this property stands out with its meticulously maintained exterior. The home features a stunning exposed aggregate driveway that leads to a beautifully landscaped yard, showcasing exceptional curb appeal. The well-manicured outdoor space is complemented by an inviting upper back deck, perfect for relaxation and entertaining. DUE TO ACCESS ISSUES,THE LISTED SIZE IS THE CITY ASSESSED SIZE, and the type of heating, interior finishings, location and number of rooms & bathrooms is to be verified by the buyer. More details
48 KINGSMOOR Close: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4371312
48 KINGSMOOR Close St. Albert St. Albert T8N 0X2$729,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Michael A Pavone of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,999 sq. ft.Welcome to your new home in the highly sought-after Kingswood neighborhood! This spacious and luxurious home offers almost 3000 sqft of comfortable living space. The impressive 2-story front entrance sets the stage for the rest of the house, which features a separate dining room, a den, a functional kitchen with an island, a bright and open family room with a gas fireplace, and a laundry room conveniently located near the entrance to the heated triple car garage. The main floor is beautifully finished with gleaming hardwood and tile. Upstairs, you'll find a generous primary suite with a 5-pc ensuite and walk-in closet, as well as two additional bedrooms, one of which has its own 4-pc ensuite. The fully developed walk-out basement is perfect for entertaining, with a theater room, a bedroom, and a 4-pc bathroom. And for added privacy, there are no neighbors behind you, just an open farmer's field. Welcome home! More details
54 KINGSDALE Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4372134
54 KINGSDALE Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7J4$699,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Jeffrey C Lewis of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,579 sq. ft.WALKOUT BUNGALOW BACKING GREENSPACE! Beautiful 3 bed plus Den, 3 bath in desirable Kingswood. The location of this house is 10/10 as it is across the street from the brand new Kingsmeade Park! Imagine the kids/grandkids playing outdoors just around the corner! The park has pickleball, Basketball, summer and winter hockey for residents to use. The main floor has large windows, open floor plan with gorgeous solid maple cabinets, granite countertops, Hardwood, SS appliances and gas fireplace. The master bedroom has a 5 piece ensuite and a massive walk in closet with custom shelving/racks (note, Closet could be turned into bedroom). The basement is fully finished with in-floor heating, open living space, second fireplace with access to the backyard patio. 2 large bedrooms in the basement with a 3 piece bath and good sized storage room. The entire boiler/hydronic control systems and HWT are brand new! New Forever exterior lights, plus the house has central AC and an oversized garage with epoxy floors. More details
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.