Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 60 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1963
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
Browse by Neighbourhood
23 Kingsford Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4366168
23 Kingsford Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7J1$829,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Nicholas J Golden of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,897 sq. ft.176 m2Located in Regency Heights is where you’ll find this 1900 sf custom built bungalow. The main floor sprawls to include the kitchen designed for all chef enthusiasts, a large breakfast nook and great room with soaring 10 ceilings. Natural light accentuates what you would expect from this executive-styled home, stone surround fireplace, built-in custom alcoves, crown moldings, wall to wall hardwood flooring and custom wall detailing in the den/dining room. There are 2 bedrooms on the main level plus a large office/den, which includes the primary bedroom featuring a beautiful fireplace, large walk-in closet and an ensuite with an oversized glass shower and corner soaker tub. The fully finished basement showcases an area for the Entertainment Centre, games area, wet bar, exercise room, full bath & 2 more bedrooms. The backyard has a covered maintenance free deck and plenty of trees for outdoor privacy. Huge quad attached/htd garage with high ceilings, epoxy floors and drive through bay. More details
48 Kingsmoor Close NW: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4363884
48 Kingsmoor Close NW St. Albert St. Albert T8N 0X2$752,000Single FamilyCourtesy of David Centis of Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,999 sq. ft.279 m2Welcome to your new home in the desirable Kingswood neighbourhood! This spacious and luxurious home offers almost 3000 sqft of comfortable living space. As you enter, you'll be greeted by a stunning 2 story, 18' front entrance that's sure to leave a lasting impression. The main floor consists of a separate dining room, den, spacious and functional kitchen c/w island, a bright and open family room features a gas fireplace, and the laundry room is located off the entrance of the heated and oversized triple car garage. Gleaming hardwood and tile adorn the main floor. The upper floor contains your spacious primary suite with a 5-pc ensuite and walk in closet. One of the remaining 2 bedrooms also features its own 4-pc ensuite. The walk out basement is fully developed and features a theater room, bedroom, 4-pc bathroom and wet bar, making it easy to entertain family and friends. As an added bonus there is no one living behind you, just an open farmer field. Privacy at its best. Welcome home. More details
38 KINGSBURY Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4366402
38 KINGSBURY Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 6W6$749,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Sharon Y Gregresh of Century 21 Masters
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,850 sq. ft.265 m2Discover the charm of this 1 1/2 storey residence, nestled in the prestigious Kingswood subdivision of St. Albert. This home boasts a unique walkout basement and a spacious triple attached garage, offering both convenience and style. Located on the sought-after Kingsbury Crescent, this property stands out with its meticulously maintained exterior. The home features a stunning exposed aggregate driveway that leads to a beautifully landscaped yard, showcasing exceptional curb appeal. The well-manicured outdoor space is complemented by an inviting upper back deck, perfect for relaxation and entertaining. DUE TO ACCESS ISSUES,THE LISTED SIZE IS THE CITY ASSESSED SIZE, and the type of heating, interior finishings, location and number of rooms & bathrooms is to be verified by the buyer. More details
29 KENDALL Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4363613
29 KENDALL Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7A9$584,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Steve P Kehoe of 2% Realty Pro
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,357 sq. ft.219 m2Welcome to Kingswood! This bright & clean storey home is perfect for a growing family that's only minutes to the Kingsmeade park! The main floor has hardwood & tile throughout, large living room w/ a gas fireplace, chefs kitchen w/ granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & a walk in pantry, dining area that leads to the covered deck w/ gas BBQ hookup! The upstairs has newer high end carpet (2019), the huge bonus room has another gas fireplace & is perfect for family movie nights or watching the game w/ friends! Down the hall are 2 good sized bedrooms, a 4 piece bathroom w/ laundry room that has a new washer & dryer. The primary bedroom is a true retreat that easily fits a king sized bed. The ensuite has double sinks, walk in shower, corner jetted tub & a walk in closet! The basement is fully finished w/ cork flooring, 2 more bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom & storage! Other features include newer furnace & central A/C (2020), tankless water heater, heated garage w/ hot & cold taps, hot tub & more! More details
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.