Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 60 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1963
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
Mission (St. Albert)St. Albert
Browse by Neighbourhood
410 78A McKenney Avenue: St. Albert Condo for sale : MLS®# E4359881
410 78A McKenney Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7E6$269,500CondoCourtesy of Pam Filipchuk of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,086 sq. ft.101 m2Welcome home to this immaculate top floor 1086 sqft condo with amazing views of Big Lake! This bright and spacious 2 bedroom suite has large west facing windows that open up to a large maintenance free deck with bbq gas hookup. The kitchen has ample storage space and a large peninsula for extra seating. The living room is cosy with a corner gas fireplace. The large primary bedroom has a 3pc ensuite and lots of closet space. The laundry/storage room has a stackable washer/dryer and lots of room for an extra fridge or freezer. A large second bedroom and 4pc bathroom complete this condo suite. There is 1 titled underground stall and 1 storage unit. The building has many amenities including a fitness room, guest room and social room. You can't beat this location - close to shopping, walking trails and access to the Anthony Henday. You don't want to miss this gem! More details
142 78 B MCKENNEY Avenue: St. Albert Condo for sale : MLS®# E4354477
142 78 B MCKENNEY Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7K3$234,900CondoCourtesy of Mel W Knott of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 898 sq. ft.83 m2Mission Grande, a great place to call home. Beautifully upgraded 2 bedroom, 2 bath low rise condo. Central air conditioned. Better than new and just a few steps to the elevator that takes you to the parkade. Walk in shower of the primary bedroom and 2nd bath has tub and shower. Upgrades include wood flooring throughout, granite counter tops, plumbing fixtures, lighting, quality appliances. Upgraded bath room, neutral décor, power blind on the sunny patio. Tons of amenities, exercise, guest suite, games room, party rooms. Exterior windows and patio door are in the process of replacement. Heated parking stall is close to the elevator. You will be impressed. Extra storage in front of the vehicle stall. More details
304 78 MCKENNEY Avenue: St. Albert Condo for sale : MLS®# E4361190
304 78 MCKENNEY Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1L9$219,900CondoCourtesy of Conor Salisbury of Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 869 sq. ft.81 m2Welcome home to this incredibly well maintained 2 bedroom 868 sq ft condo located in the lovely complex of Mission Hill Village! Open and spacious kitchen and living room with a dining area. Newer appliances included, in suite laundry & 2 large bedrooms. This complex is 55+ and has everything you could want, including Craft room, Woodworking room, Fitness room, Computer room, Hair salon, Games room, Library area, Garden Area, Coffee counter and a Guest suite! This is a 3rd floor unit. One underground parking stall(#51) and 8X4 storage cage. This complex offers meals everyday and a full schedule for the month! Perfect location - Close to all amenities, shopping, parks, walking trails, and close to major roadways. Lots of visitor parking. Condo fee $692 includes all utilities(heat, water, sewer, power, cable) Amazing place to live! More details
145 78B MCKENNEY Avenue: St. Albert Condo for sale : MLS®# E4361699
145 78B MCKENNEY Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7K3$219,800CondoCourtesy of Gino Daniele of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 864 sq. ft.80 m2WELCOME TO MISSION HILL GRANDE! This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo, with A/C, in highly desirable Mission is ideal for empty nesters, students or investors! Close to lots of greenspace, parks and walking trails – the location is fabulous! The bright kitchen has upgraded cherry wood cabinetry, eat up island and is open to the spacious dining area. The living room has a cozy corner gas fireplace and sliding doors lead onto the patio with a BBQ gas line hook-up. The primary bedroom has a walk-through closet and ensuite. The unit is completed with another bedroom, full bathroom and in-suite laundry. This building offers excellent facilities including a social room, fitness area, games room and guest suite. With LOW CONDO FEES (which include heat and water), a TITLED heated underground parking stall with storage locker and lots of visitor parking, this well managed complex has so much to offer! More details
115 78 MCKENNEY Avenue: St. Albert Condo for sale : MLS®# E4363700
115 78 MCKENNEY Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1L9$196,500CondoCourtesy of Kees Van Staveren of MaxWell Challenge Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 674 sq. ft.63 m2Move in condition. Check out this exceptional east facing 1 bedroom condominium at Mission Hill Village. With soaring 10 ft ceilings, laminate flooring, appliances and window coverings all included. This amazing 50 plus building has many activities for you to enjoy. Some activities include: games areas including cards, puzzles, shuffle board, pool table and more, a craft room, fully equipped work shop, exercise room, library, living room, dining room plus more. You can enjoy the many patio spaces both on the west side and east side. In addition there is an active social committee with many other activities that you can part take in. Complete with 4 guest suites to add to this beautiful building. Currently you can order lunch and dinners 5 days a week. Hang up your shovels and check out this well sought after building and unit. More details
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.