Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 57 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1964
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Browse by Neighbourhood
42 PINERIDGE Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4308378
42 PINERIDGE Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 4P4$679,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Shirley E Williams of Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,166 sq. ft.201 m2PRESTIGIOUS PINERIDGE Executive home, is all that describes this SHOWHOME condition BRAND NEW RENO'D family home.TOTALLY REDONE throughout new windows, doors,roof,eaves Situated in sought after cresc on a huge pie lot. Grand entrance with vaulted ceiling opens to large living room with feature gas fireplace & bright brand new picture window. Luxury engineered hardwood flooring leads to a chefs dream kitchen with o/sized granite island, new stainless steel appliances, bay window and designer lighting. Entertain for large groups with the extra cool butler pantry a 2nd sink & more cupboards. Open plan family room has patio doors leading to the beautiful private yard with mature majestic trees. Extra wide custom built metal railing staircase is a feature itself, this leads to a large Primary bedroom with ULTRA modern spa like en-suite with double shower, his & her sinks & large walk in closet. Youll be WOWED by a HUGE basement family room with a GYM, and WINE ROOM. Quality workmanship throughout More details
27 PAGE Drive: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4318087
27 PAGE Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8N 4S8$588,800Single FamilyCourtesy of Taylor Ladouceur of Century 21 Masters
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,958 sq. ft.182 m2FALL IN LOVE with this 4-bedroom family home offering over 1900 SqFt of living space in DESIRABLE Pineview , Large Master bedroom featuring 4 piece Ensuite, generous sized bedrooms, lower level is fully finished and does not feel like a basement with the large windows and featuring THEATRE ROOM !!! perfect for family Movie nights , large Entertaining backyard for kids and adults alike, high quality construction and finishing, seconds from SERVUS place featuring running track, gyms and pool, This house Boasts stunning curb appeal perfect for Gardening, Newer roof, Hot water Tank , New vinyl fence, paint, Landscaping. An Absolute MUST see !!!! Professionally Measured More details
29 PRINCETON Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4319267
29 PRINCETON Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 4V3$524,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Tyler J Ellis of Realty ONE Group Metro
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,550 sq. ft.144 m2Pineview's finest family home is right across from a park which is also move-in ready. This home has been upgraded with triple pane windows, garage door, exterior doors, hot water tank, lighting furnace, and A/C. The foyer invites you into this lovely open floor plan featuring an open living room with white wainscotting and a cozy wood-burning fireplace. Bright sunny dining room opens to the deck and huge backyard! Kitchen featuring white cabinetry beautifully complimented by white tile backsplash, corian countertops & stainless steel appliances.Upstairs to the 3 bedrooms, 4 piece main bath and a 3 piece ensuite with walk-in shower off the Master. The third level features a flex room currently used as a gym with a garden door to ground level outside to the hot tub. Also on that floor, you’ll find an additional bathroom with laundry.One more level down to the basement is the 4th bedroom, family room & utility room. A beautifully landscaped, fully fenced yard with deck, & paving stone patio. More details
54 3 POIRIER Avenue: St. Albert Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4319347
54 3 POIRIER Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 6M6$334,900CondoCourtesy of Dannon Whiting of Sarasota Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,011 sq. ft.94 m2WELCOME to MAINTENANCE FREE LIVING!! This Updated Gorgeous Bi-Level Half-Duplex is Located in the Family Friendly Condos of Phantom Ridge!! The Unique Floorplan offers a Grand Entry with Vaulted Ceilings and an Open Concept Main Floor. The Upstairs Features your Primary Bedroom with a 3-piece en-suite and walk-in Closet. A Second Bedroom with a 4-piece Main Bathroom finishes the upstairs. The Basement is Fully Finished with a Rec room for Family movie nights or just Games by the Gas Fire Place. A Third Bedroom and another Full bathroom with Tons of Storage completes the Basement. A Double Attached Garage will allow you to park out of the Alberta Elements all year round! Phantom Ridge is Located Close to Servus Place with easy access to the Anthony Henday and all the Amenities that this Beautiful city of St. Albert has to Offer!! More details
8 15 POIRIER Avenue: St. Albert Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4319261
8 15 POIRIER Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 4B5$249,900CondoCourtesy of Yazan Ramahi of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 854 sq. ft.79 m2RARE FIND! This stylish END UNIT, 3 level split condo is beautifully located in desirable Pinewood. The small 8-unit, quiet complex is self managed & surrounded by greenspace. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, vaulted ceilings, bay windows, hardwood floors & great floor plan. The bright & airy main level has a fabulous living room with huge windows which flows through to the dining area & gorgeous kitchen with plenty of quality dark cabinetry with glass inserts, s/s appliances, large picture window & a garden door leads out to a very PRIVATE maintenance free deck. The upper level has 2 generous sized bedrooms with ample closet space and a modern family bathroom. The lower level has lovely big windows, living room with elegant corner gas fireplace, another bedroom, full bath, laundry & access to the double heated and insulated garage! The amazing park like exterior has a stone patio & within walking distance to Service Place Leisure Centre, walking trails & major shopping is just minutes away. FABULOUS! More details
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.