Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 60 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1963
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
Riverside (St. Albert)St. Albert
Browse by Neighbourhood
102 REDSPUR Drive: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4365741
102 REDSPUR Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8T 7Y8$439,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Jeff D Jackson of Bode
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,412 sq. ft.131 m2Introducing The Oliver, an exquisite property crafted by San Rufo Homes. Step inside and be greeted by the grandeur of 9-foot ceilings, offering a sense of openness and freedom throughout. The heart of this home lies in the great room, where a cozy fireplace becomes the focal point, providing warmth and comfort during those chilly evenings. Prepare culinary delights in the spacious kitchen, complete with a large kitchen island that serves as a hub for both cooking and entertaining. Convenience and practicality blend seamlessly in the Oliver's rear entry mud room, providing a designated space to store outdoor essentials and keep your home organized. Ascend the staircase and discover the second floor featuring a primary bedroomo with generous proportions boasting a large walk-in closet, and a dedicated laundry room making laundry chores a breeze. More details
92 REDSPUR Drive: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4349980
92 REDSPUR Drive St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7Y8$429,888Single FamilyCourtesy of Matthew G Harrison of MaxWell Challenge Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,361 sq. ft.126 m2Get into a new Impact home. The 9' ceiling main floor includes an open concept kitchen complete with ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and upgraded cabinets. A large living and dining room with a half bath finish off the main floor. Stairs leading you to the upper level will bring you to the master bedroom complete with 4 piece ensuite, and walk in closet. In addition you will also find 2 more bedrooms, main bathroom and upstairs laundry for convenience. In addition to the care and attention that goes into every Impact Home, all homes are covered by the Alberta New Home Warranty Program. Don't miss out! *Home is under construction; photos are not of actual home* More details
26 RASPBERRY Road: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4364161
26 RASPBERRY Road St. Albert St. Albert T8N 8A3$428,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Gurinder S Khosa of Century 21 Signature Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,550 sq. ft.144 m2Brand new 1550 square feet house located in Riverside. Open concept floor plan with all the upgrades. Main floor offers you huge living room with big window on the front elevation. Fireplace with mantle in the living room. Custom kitchen cabinets with quartz counter tops. Insert hood fan. Option for built in appliances. Second floor has 3 bedrooms. Master Ensuite has Jacuzzi and standing shower. Under mount sink with premium Quartz counter tops. Quartz counter tops in all the bathrooms. Custom finishes with maple railing. Main floor comes with LVP floor, tiles in bathrooms and carpet on the second floor. Delta plumbing fixtures. Black and gold lighting fixtures with extra pot lights. Second floor Laundry. High efficiency furnace and hot water tank. Separate entrance to the basement for future development. Exterior elevation with premium siding and stone. Much more... More details
14 ROYAL Street: St. Albert House Half Duplex for sale : MLS®# E4360875
14 ROYAL Street St. Albert St. Albert T8N 1N8$395,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Kimberly Ouellette of Schmidt Realty Group Inc
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,276 sq. ft.119 m2Welcome to an absolutely immaculate home in desirable Riverside, St. Albert! This half duplex greets you with a newly painted front porch with room to sit & enjoy a morning coffee. Upon entry you'll find coat storage, 1/2 bath & access to the large tandem attached garage /w space for 2 cars! Next up is a beautifully appointed kitchen /w white cabinetry, granite countertops, island /w seating, stainless steel appliances + corner pantry. This area of the home is completed with grey hardwood flooring as well as dining & living area with electric fireplace + access to the deck in the landscaped private backyard. Upstairs is the perfect layout with primary suite over the front of the home including 3pc ensuite & walk in closet. There's also convenient upstairs laundry, 4pc bath & 2 more bedrooms overlooking the backyard on this level. Recently fully finished basement (with permits) offers vinyl plank flooring, recreation/workout area as well as 2pc bath + storage! Move in ready with AC + upgraded lighting. More details
30 205 McKenney Avenue: St. Albert Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4361170
30 205 McKenney Avenue St. Albert St. Albert T8N 7S8$349,900CondoCourtesy of Shelly M Shumaker of CENTURY 21 REWARD REALTY
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,350 sq. ft.125 m2Mason + Grove is located on a scenic pond in Riverside steps from the 85kms of trails. This stunning Sarasota 1349 sq/ft three storey townhouse features three bedrooms & four bathrooms. The open concept main floor has a living room with white floating electric fireplace and feature wall plus it leads to a 15 X 9 deck with privacy walls. The dining area, with gorgeous light fixture, has built in seating and shelving. The bright well designed kitchen has an eat up island, stainless steel appliances & quartz counter tops. The two piece powder room completes this floor. The upper level boasts an incredible primary bedroom with built in closets, ensuite with floating vanity, double sinks & a large glass enclosed shower. The second bedroom has two closets & a four piece ensuite. Down the hall is the laundry room with storage. The fourth bedroom/office with barn door & four piece bathroom with in-floor heating are located just off of the main entrance. The oversized heated garage is 19X11. Upgrades include A/C. More details
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.