Browse Our Selection of St. Albert Homes For Sale
For Over 57 Years, We’ve Built A Reputation As a Trusted, Experienced Team Of Realtors Determined To Find Our Clients A St. Albert Home That They Love.
Established in 1964
Bermont Realty is established and trusted
Family Owned & Operated
For great customer service that
Clients Come First Attitude
A clients come first attitude means we
Woodlands (St. Albert)St. Albert
Browse by Neighbourhood
33 Windermere Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4331557
33 Windermere Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 3P1$599,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Chris Squires of Realty Unleashed Inc
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,546 sq. ft.237 m2Welcome to St. Albert! This sprawling 5 bedroom + 4 bath two-storey home, tucked into the desirable Woodlands neighbourhood, awaits its new owner. Your functional U-shaped kitchen is fit for anyone who loves to cook, and thanks to your ample cabinet space, you can enjoy a clutter-free kitchen. A spacious dining room is around the corner to host meals for your loved ones. Enjoy sitting in your comfortable + bright living area with glass door windows + a brick fireplace. Retreat to your grand primary bedroom with a stunning, luxurious 4-piece ensuite bathroom + a gas fireplace, perfect for cozy baths. 3 more sizeable bedrooms are down the hall. Your fully finished basement is a multi-purpose space, perfect for movie nights with friends or packing away seasonal decor. An additional bedroom is also in the basement. Your lovely landscaped yard will be a family-favourite spot to relax + enjoy company in the summer. Woodlands is a family-friendly area of St. Albert, close to schools, parks, trails, + amenities. More details
21 WOODLANDS Road: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4332979
21 WOODLANDS Road St. Albert St. Albert T8N 3L8$599,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Jett D Poliquin of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 2,050 sq. ft.190 m2Located in the heart of Woodlands, this COMPLETELY RENOVATED 2050 sq.ft. UNIQUE 2 storey w/double attached garage is sure to have you smiling! The updates are magazine worthy! A large foyer with a HUGE walk in closet w/barn doors is over the top impressive! The large living room windows flood the space with natural light. Walk through to the formal dining room & on to the kitchen. WOW! Bright white cabinetry w/quartz counter tops, subway tile backsplash, SS appliances & huge windows in the dinette with views of the backyard oasis. The family room has a feature fireplace with beverage coolers on either side! Sliding doors bring you to the patio & fully fenced back yard. Convenient laundry & 3 piece bath with shower complete the main. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms and a 5 piece main bath. The master features a gorgeous 4 piece ensuite. The lower level is developed w/a huge rec area, utility & storage space galore! What more could you ask for! Close to schools, Red Willow Park & more! A must see! More details
6 WIMBLETON Crescent: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4329806
6 WIMBLETON Crescent St. Albert St. Albert T8N 3J7$579,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Courtney M Boyd of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,803 sq. ft.167 m2Be WOWED in Woodlands!This 1806 sqft home is bursting w/ many quality upgrades!The renovated main floor spotlights the STUNNING custom island kitchen w/ gorgeous countertops,an eat up bar over looking the family rm,high quality appliances incl gas stove & beverage fridge,glass tile backsplash,under cabinet lighting,soft close drawers,spice rack & knife rack drawers & farmhouse sink + beautiful vinyl plank flooring & large front room w/ electric fireplace. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms incl the Primary w/ 3 pce bath & walk-in closet + a 4 pce main bath. The cozy family rm has a stone faced gas fireplace & large windows.There is a 2 pce guest bath, side entrance & access to the DBL car garage.Downstairs offers a great rec space,a 4th bedroom & laundry/mechanical area w/ ample storage space.The large WEST facing backyard boasts a composite deck w/ glass rail & stamped concrete patio w/ BBQ gas line, garden beds & firepit area.Other features incl RV PARKING,NEWER FURNACE, HWT,A/C,ROOF, GEMSTONE lights + more! More details
92 WOODLANDS Road: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4331442
92 WOODLANDS Road St. Albert St. Albert T8N 3G9$499,900Single FamilyCourtesy of Steve W Leddy of RE/MAX Elite
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,949 sq. ft.181 m2Truly one of a kind! Welcome home to upper Woodlands, where this UPGRADED 2 storey GEM is sure to impress. Step inside to generous sized foyer, be WOWED by the OPEN floorplan/space with HARDWOOD floors that span the main level + soaring ceilings. Living room is bright and open with focal wood fireplace and open den for your desired use. Dining room overlooks the kitchen and seats 6-8 comfortably. Kitchen is DIALLED IN, with SS appliances, QUARTZ counters, soft close drawers, breakfast nook + eat-in bar and more! 2nd bedroom, 4 pc main bath and access to rear yard complete this level. Entire upstairs is the master SANCTUARY, offering loads of closet space, dormer nooks + seating, and the STUNNING 5 pc spa-like ensuite bath with soaker tub/stand up shower/dual sinks and makeup area! Basement is fully finished with great sized family room, 3rd bedroom, HUGE storage room, exercise area, tasteful laundry room, and rough in for additional bath. Close to schools, parks, amenities and transit make this a MUST see More details
7 Waterford Place: St. Albert House for sale : MLS®# E4328482
7 Waterford Place St. Albert St. Albert T8N 3P9$489,000Single FamilyCourtesy of Jason D Cooper of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,927 sq. ft.179 m2Don't miss out on this gorgeous home located in a quiet cul-de-sac on a massive pie-shaped lot in the sought after community of Woodlands. The home features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, main floor laundry, fully finished basement, vaulted ceilings, french doors leading to a raised dinning room and a beautiful upgraded kitchen with ample counter space and upgraded appliances. The sunken living room opens up to the back deck and wonderful back yard. Upstairs, you'll find a loft, primary suite with a walk-in closet and full ensuite, another two spacious bedrooms, and a full bath. The fully finished basement includes another full bath, rec room/bar area, and flex room. Other features include a beautifully landscaped yard, new shingles and attached double garage. The St. Albert skate/waterpark, ball diamonds, botanic gardens and river valley trails are located directly behind the back yard! More details
132 70 WOODLANDS Road: St. Albert Carriage for sale : MLS®# E4331754
132 70 WOODLANDS Road St. Albert St. Albert T8N 5H1$198,500CondoCourtesy of Dannon Whiting of Sarasota Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,035 sq. ft.96 m2Woodlands Is Calling! Family Friendly and One of the Most Desirable Communities in St. Albert has a Great Opportunity for you and your Family! This Wynford Hill Condo Is surrounded by Adventure! From The Schools, Trails and Every Sporting Activity you can think of, All in Walking Distance. This Beautiful Condo has 2 Bedrooms, a Den, A Bathroom, Renovated Kitchen and a Living room with a Wood Burning Fire Place!! An Added Bonus that this Unit has is Air-Conditioning, that you will appreciate on those Hot Summer Days! With a Nice Size Front Porch you can enjoy those Evening Sunsets with Nothing Blocking your view. More details
We Help You Find Your New Home in St. Albert
Finding a new home on the market can be tricky. We are here to help you find your new St. Albert home, whether you are new to the community or a long-time resident.
The St. Albert real estate market consists of many beautiful homes. Our licensed real estate agents show you every option that suits the needs of you and your family.
Don't go at it alone- we'll help you find housing that will make St. Albert feel like home.
Houses, Condominiums, Apartments- We Assist Your Search For Any Home
Different housing options can vary greatly. With so many options, it may be challenging to find a home that suits your needs. We've helped families of all sizes find a home they love.
It's critical to consider all options when searching for a new home. Our agents track new listings and price shifts within the St. Albert real estate market.
We assess every factor specific to your living situation:
- The size of your family
- Your budget and price range
- Your daily commutes
When something is important to you, it's important to us too. Bermont Realty puts your needs first.
Finding Your New Home With Bermont Realty
Step 1: Browse Our Online Property Listings
To start your search, take a look through our online listings. Once you find a home you like, reach out to the respective agent assigned to the listing. Or, you can go straight to contacting one of our licensed agents.
Step 2: Correspond With Your Agent
When you have connected with one of our agents, they will answer any questions you may have about a property. At this point, your agent will get to know you and think of which homes to show you.
Step 3: Deciding On A Home
Your agent will assist you from here by planning any visitations to a property for a viewing. Once you've found a home that is right for you, your agent will be there to help you with the rest of the process.
See our listings above
Trusted By The St. Albert Community: Our Promise To You.
Since 1964, Bermont Realty has taken an active role in growing St. Albert from a small town of 8,000 to a thriving center of over 66,000 residents.
Due to their connection with the St. Albert real estate market, our licensed agents can go above and beyond for our clients. By staying informed on recent developments and the latest homes to come onto the market, Bermont Realty offers you every option available to you.
When enlisting our services, we prioritize our communication with you. We take note of your housing needs, desires, and concerns so that we only present you with homes and properties that are right for you.
St. Albert Trussel Bridge | © Josh Shankowsky
More About Homes for Sale in St Albert
Northwest of Edmonton, St. Albert is regarded as one of the most desirable cities to reside in Canada and has been voted one of the best cities to raise your family. What was once a Metis settlement is a city that bloomed into a bustling urban centre.
St. Albert’s rich history goes back to 1861 when Father Albert Lacombe built a small wooden chapel which now sits as a landmark on top of Mission Hill. The building lends a small-town aesthetic to this friendly city, along with historic grain elevators and a little white schoolhouse open to public tours.
North of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and along Perron Street lies the downtown core of St. Albert. Here many come to gather for celebrations and festivals such as the Alberta International Children's Festival, New Year’s fireworks, the Outdoor Farmer’s Market, and Rock n’ August, to name a few.
Just off St. Anne Street lies the Public Library and The Arden Theatre, both in St. Albert Place. To the west of Downtown lies the Saint Albert Provincial Court House.
Many of Downtown's businesses, restaurants, cafes, and medical offices, including St. Albert's Community Hall, are within walking distance of each other.
St. Albert Clock Tower | © Josh Shankowsky
St. Albert students consistently outperform provincial averages on the Alberta Provincial Tests and benefit from enriching experiences with French Immersion, International Baccalaureate, Logos, and Cogito. There are programs for students with special needs or distant learning.
Elementary, High School, and Junior High education are offered through schools in the Catholic, Francophone and St. Albert Public School boards. These schools provide outstanding programs that offer instruction in the classroom and the opportunity to study in places such as museums, recreation facilities, and art studios.
Talk to one of our realtors for a St. Albert home for sale that’s near one of St. Alberta's top-quality schools.
Parks & Nature
Although concrete jungles are attractive, everyone must have a bit of nature to fill their spaces. Fortunately, St. Albert offers more than just a little. The city is filled with parks, nature conservation areas and open spaces.
You can bike, run, skateboard or take leisurely walks on the Red Willow Trail. The Red Willow Trail system includes over 85 kilometres of trails that meander through forests and fields.
The city is home to more than 100 playgrounds and parks to discover with your family. Because nature is such an integral part of this city, you can find a lot of outdoor activities and gatherings that you can be a part of.
Are you looking for a bit of thrill? Be sure to stop by the St. Albert BMX track and skateboard park.
In this Photo: Children's Bridge St. Albert | © Josh Shankowsky
Amenities & Facilities
St. Albert offers many recreational facilities for those looking to blow off some steam and get fit. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to win the next championship or be silly with friends; there is something for everyone.
Are you looking to pursue your fitness? Servus Place is a place where residents can gather to explore healthful living. With more than 320,000 sq ft of recreation and fitness area and activities, there's something for everyone in Servus Place! Ice surfaces are a favourite for skaters of all ages and levels, and the two soccer fields house many exercises and team sports.
Fountain Park Pool
Residents can stay active at St. Albert’s aquatic programs. Register for swimming lessons or inquire about drop-in swimming. This facility has three swimming pools, multi-purpose court meeting rooms, and a children's playground.
p>St. Albert has an impressive array of sports facilities outdoors that include baseball diamonds, sports fields for soccer, ice skating rinks and much more!
Often Asked Questions about Homes for Sale St. Albert
Why Live in St. Albert?
St. Albert is widely believed to be among the most stunning places to live in Alberta. The community is committed to a healthy and green lifestyle, so you'll be able to find a fantastic assortment of recreational facilities and open green spaces available for the public to use throughout the town.
What are Common Home Styles in St. Albert?
Styles of homes are what you'd think of in a small town away from a large city. While townhouses, condos and other attached residences can be found all over St. Albert, the housing area is predominantly detached single-family homes with various styles for the largest part.
What is the average house price of homes in St. Albert?
According to the City of St. Albert Economic Development, the average selling price for 2020 to 2022 combined is $494,447 based on March, April and May selling figures.
Which are some of the more sought after neighbourhoods within St. Albert?
Kingswood, Erin Ridge North, Oakmont and North Ridge are the more sought after neighbourhoods to purchase a house within St. Albert, AB.
Which are the most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase a house in St. Albert?
The most affordable neighbourhoods to purchase homes within St. Albert includes Downtown, Grandin and Mission and Older Braeside, Sturgeon Heights, and Akinsdale.
What cities are near St. Albert?
The communities closest to St. Albert, AB, are Edmonton, Morinville, Rural Sturgeon County, and Spruce Grove - Stony Plain.
What is the average price for a condo in St. Albert?
For condos in St. Albert, the active average price is $341,000 with 59 average days on the market. Sold condos in 2022, the average cost is $274,00 with an average of 38 days on the market.
What is the median income of a St. Albert resident?
Government of Alberta 2019 data shows that the median household income in St. Albert is $131,300 per year, higher than the national median of $66,800 a year.